I am a person who never would intentionally hurt someones feelings or provoke an argument. But there are times when I really have to bite my tongue. Also, for the record, please don't discuss politics with me. Here are a few things, I would love to say out loud:
1. Seriously, the reason your daughter wants nothing to do with you is the fact that you were a terrible mother. Showing up late and drunk for her high school graduation was just one of many embarrassments you put her through.
2. You're not going to let him be an only child on purpose, are you?
3. You spent $30,000 to make your face look ridiculous? You look weird, not younger. Not to be rude, but your neck gives you away, anyway.
4. I do not like cake balls. They are disgustingly sweet, and that is coming from a someone who has a insatiable sweet tooth.
5. Your baby is not going to make a fortune as a child model. Please save yourself the $2,000 they are trying to get you to pay for a professional portfolio. It is just a scam they pull on everyone in Los Angles, who has a baby. Period.
6. Social Security is not a Ponzi scheme, please know all the facts and don't believe everything you hear from the Tea Party.
7. It's really not flattering for a 50 something woman to run around town in her workout clothes, with her fake boobs hanging out.
8. You are an amazing woman. Why on earth would you stay in a relationship with someone who is degrading, selfish, mean and shows you no respect? You know there are many people who will help you and your two little boys. It breaks my heart to see you being treated this way when you are so successful in your own right.
9. Please get on medication and stop making everyone, including yourself, miserable. You wear people out with your drama.
10. Why don't you teach your children some politeness, respect and discipline while they are young, so they don't grow up to be entitled and self-absorbed with no manners, decency or kindness towards others? See number 11.
11. Will the media please stop promoting the most worthless family in the world, the Kardashians? They have made millions with no discernable talents, other than a sex tape. I was so sick of hearing about that obnoxious wedding and I can't wait to hear about the divorce. They are everything that is wrong with this country.